Chicagoland Reatta owners.

alesco

Guest reattasteve

I would like to meet some other Reatta owners too, how about a breakfast at some designated place? Allante owners group meets each month at the Lake Forest tollway rest stop, seems to work out. Thanks, Steve

An idea . . . you just might be able to get a list from the service department at your local Buick dealers. They might not want to give it to you but they just might forward your letter to owners if there was a paragraph that read something like . . . I would like to thank XYZ Buick for forwarding this letter. They have not directly disclosed your address to me but are sending this on my behalf. I am interested in ETC.

Once you have one dealer who is willing you can go back to the others and say XYZ did and you should also.

Don't know how private your DMV is there. Here you can't even get the time of day from them.

Good luck, I'd come except my Ottawa is not the one just south of you but newhillcam.jpg

The Chicagoland Chapter of the Buick Club of America has members who own Reattas. Seems to me, that it would be easier to join the BCA and the Chicagoland Chapter to meet other Reatta owners.

The Chicagoland Chapter has many events each month. They have 3 to 4 cars shows each year with several Buick dealers.

Rather than reinvent the wheel, seek out an organization that is already doing what you are looking for.

For more info on the BCA and Chicagoland Chapter click on the links below:

Buick Club of America

Chicagoland Chapter, BCA

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
Guest Brigop

I am a new Reatta owner and would love to join in added me to any lists. I live in Tinley Park and have seen several Reattas in my area.

Dan Kelly

Guest Brigop

Sounds great, I will see about a couple of places in the Tinley/Orland area for the meet. I can also see what the cost would be for a news paper spot if you thunk that would help. Next weekend is out for me, going out of state. If we can get at least a hand full of owners together maybe we can get some news coverage. What do you think?

Guest Brigop

I will brainstorm a few methods of getting out the word to see who is interested. Do you want to be copied on emails that come in as back up? I will make some phone calls tomorrow and also contact the BCA, to see if they can help through their membership roles. I am new to this so I am feeling my way here. Any idea of where would be a good location to meet? Monthly or bi-monthly? I realize alot rides on the interest of the other Reatta owners in the area. I am looking forward to see where this goes.

Guest Brigop

I just Joined the BCA this morning, So after I can the approval I will start a thread and see if there is a Chicago Chapter of the BCA, I am almost sure that there is and go from there.

Guest rendrag

I have reserved a side street (First Aveenue) in Flint, Michigan for Reattas on August 20, 201. This is the last day for the "Back to the Bricks" show in Flint this year. This a free static show that attracts thousands of classic vehicles and is really an outstanding event. Gates open at 6:00 AM and you can come and go at your discretion. Enter from the north, Fifth Avenue to Saginaw Street South. No reservation required. I have a distribution list of about 30 Reatta owners that I use for communications. We had about 15 Reattas at the Sloan Show June 25. For more information contasct rfg8@comcast.net