Penn Dutch Restoration

63RedBrier

Greetings!  I just wanted to publicly thank Jeff Hammers (Restorer32) for hosting my son, Mitchell, and I and giving us the grand tour of he and his son's restoration facility!  When we rolled up there was a beautiful dark green Packard V12 coupe on the front lawn!  If you are ever in the area and have some time, it is worth the visit!  They are a mile or two off I83 between York PA and Baltimore MD near the Mason Dixon Line.  I didn't take a count, but my guess would be that their staff of six is currently working on about 20 vehicles.  The body of an early electric car was just coming out of the paint booth, there was a red mid-50's Buick Skylark(?) convertible in for some re-freshening, and a black 1960 Cadillac convertible receiving a frame up restoration.  There was also an "Only" single cylinder being built from a photograph!  The quality of the work being done looks outstanding!  I'm sure Jeff can fill in some of the details...  Thanks again, Jeff!   

• Like 3

I had Jeff and co do some metal work some years ago on my 50 Hudson Super six Brougham. Devon, Jeff's son, is a metal work genius!! The rest of the crew are equally talented. I can't say enough great things about PDR. Plus, they've become good friends.