Special thanks to helpful BCA members

Barney Eaton

A Reatta owner in NE Texas has been talking with me for the last year looking for a replacement Reatta.   She is a long time owner and her original car finally gave up,  she purchased what she thought was a good 1990 out of Flint

and it was a rust bucket,  so she has been calling me about Reattas she has found.

Monday she called about a black 1990 in Ft Wayne Indiana and I ask Sid Meyer to look at it.   Probably within the hour Sid had looked at the car and call both the lady and me with an update.

Today the lady called me telling me she has sent a deposit to hold the car. Thanks to Sid,  we think she has found her replacement Reatta

It is nice to have club members that will step up and help.

I agree that the BCA and Reatta owners are very decent and good people. I am curious, is the black Reatta she found have a red interior and a convertible? If so, that one was on my radar screen when I was looking to purchase. Seems like a nice car.

That is good! The other one I was looking at in Indiana was pretty but had a odometer discrepancy when I pulled a car fax. I paid $30 for the car fax, that is how close I came to buying that car. I hope your friend enjoys her car and you can talk her into joining us in the Reatta forum, we could use more female participants here. :)