1957 Ford Thunderbird Hood Hinges

Folks, can someone please help me out? I have been attempting to restore an older Lady's 57. This has been her dream car since she was 5 years old, and recently discovered she may have cancer. Her husband was basically crying at my shop because he lost his first wife to cancer. I am down to needing a decent pair of hood hinges, after the one's on the car were found to be bent due to a front collision, at some point in the car's life. We had rebuilt them, but after mounting them to the header supports and hood they just are not right. Does anyone have a set of good hinges they would be willing to sell me, so i can finish this Lady's dream car before something happens to her? Please! If not, what supplier or company would have a set, I could buy? I am just a small town guy trying to make a old lady's dream car come back to life so she can actually drive it. I want to see that smile put on her face.......Thanks, Everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I just saw this.  You are looking for part numbers B7A 16796 A and B7A 16797 A, the RH and LH hinges without springs.  It doesn't look like they are reproduced, so I would check Hemmings or maybe try this craigslist ad: https://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/d/and-1957-ford-thunderbird/6550261482.html  to see if they have some used ones available.  I used Search Tempest to check Craigslist for that:  https://www.searchtempest.com/search?location=21035&maxDist=2000&region_us=1&search_string=1957+thunderbird&keytype=adv&Region=na&cityselect=zip&page=0&category=8&subcat=pta&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&minYear=min&maxYear=max&q=1957+thunderbird++inurl%3A(pta|ptd|pts)

Good luck

Frank