METRO VS STEEL ;;; RUBBER PROD.

palbuick

For what it's worth, I put metro rubber on my 32 wherever I could ,and Steele rubber where Metro wasn't available. Two yrs. later I replaced all the metro rubber with Steele products because the metro was going bad . You remember Jim that was a while back ,but I still spend the extra and get Steele products. <BR> Joe Taubitz<BR> BCA 1308<BR> BDE 001

Guest my3buicks

I have had great luck with the Steel Rubber parts. Originality and fit is super! Have bought some rubber parts from other suppliers that advertise in the Bugle and have found that I could have done as well cutting the piece from a rubber innertube.<P>------------------<BR>Keith Bleakney BCA# 11475<P>1967 Technical Advisor<P>1 - 1967 (3517) & 1 - 1953 (56R)

I've come to a conclusion that Steele has the correct shape for Buicks, but Metro may be used for door window weatherstrips. Bob's Automobilia carries have picked the best parts from both suppliers, and their prices are lower than the manufacturer's !

I've been very impressed with both fit and quality of Steele products over the years.<BR>Nearly 100% of the rubber on both my '56 Special and '62 Skylark came from Steele. I also feel their catalog is easier to read.<BR>Good luck with your resto!<P>------------------<BR> Bob Leets