Another nailhead question

dlcoop

1 hour ago, Beemon said:

I have only had about 2 years I  the hobby thus far and I distrust any and all mechanics and restoration services and shops. I have been burned at every corner in my journey. If the shop says they can do it, they just want more $$$. Everything I've had rebuilt or worked on "professionally" be people with "years of experience" have failed me all except for the Dynaflow which was built buy a young, humble Latino man who was not much older than myself (mid to late 20s) and had no experience himself with Dynaflows and worked in a strip mall transmission shop. My only complaint is the front seal dribbles a bit but it's nothing to worry about because the dipstick level never changes. Those who claim to know, know nothing and those who claim to know nothing, know a lot. 

Second roger that.  Best resource is right here.  Second best resource is the repair manual.  The ultimate resource is taking your time utilizing all at your disposal.  This forum, repair manual and various searches on the internet.  

I do all my own work on my daily drivers as well.  Unless it is under warranty from the dealer.  Then it is theirs to repair to my satisfaction.    

• Like 2