Hershey Flea Mkt Space Packets

Hate to bother the hard workers of the Hershey Region, but, shouldn't we be receiving the Flea Market Space packets with windshield stickers, maps and the don'ts of the event???? Several members in my area have the same question. Can't find anyone who has received their packets. NEN, how about an update as to the mailing schedule? Thanks smile.gif

Chuck

It really would be nice to have those packets soon. Many people going on the Reliability Tour later this month will not be going home between the Tour and Hershey. Just a word from someone in the know giving the planned mailing date would relieve a lot of anxiety.

Still Anonymous. [sorry '37]

As one post said they should be in the mail this week. Computor programs and printer problems have delayed us at this time. We were pre stuffing envelopes this evening. All we need is the maps we send along.

I did get a letter confirming my location but no stickers in the letter. They are running behind due to the Giant Center also opening this month. The letter says that they appreciate my patience, they are really busy

Yes !

I was vending at the Bennington Vermont show. Arrived Fri. night from nearby Pittsfield Mass., camped over and set up in the Cherry field Sat Morning.

Very dissappointing sale day less than 100 bucks sold on a $30 dollar shared space. But Admittedly didn't have great merchandise this year.

Didn't Get down to the show field, but was told it was very dusty due to deadgrass/ lack of rain. Real disaapointed I didn't get to spend any time

watching my annual favorite part of the show ...Antique Tractor Pulls!

Due to forecast of 3" rain overfollowing 36 Hours my Host decided not to risk sinking his new motor home, so headed home Sat. night.

Oh well there's always the ATHS Truck Show in Balston Spa, NY This coming weekend....no trophies, no judging, any and ALL trucks welcome and only a buck to get in ! I guarentee y'all will have a great time...BTw they do have a small # of Antique cars show up too.

Capn' Tailfin tailfinsforever@aol.com