1929-30 Dodge DA information/roster/group

Andy Ott

Some time ago, there was a suggestion for a group or roster of Dodge DA owners, car type, numbers, etc

Is there such a group out there? I've had DAs since the 1970s, and am now getting back to my DA phaeton project. My body sheetmetal and chassis are about done, but I still have a lot of questions. 

I'm totally without the top bows or irons. I have lots of other questions, and would like to get into a group of DA owners is there is still one out there. 

Andy Ott

andrewott@aol.com

I remember that too. I think it was Jason a.k.a.'1930' that wanted to do that and I haven't seen him on this board for several years. I have a 4-dr DA sedan...I think idrjoe_sandiego has a phaeton if I remember correctly. I think the Dodge Brothers Club has a list of members and their cars too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Andy. I have been wondering about thatphaeton body. I suggest you start with the Club Roster, maybe going back several years, and compile a database of your own. My son did this for 23 cars and it worked well: write to each listed owner and ask for names of others. You may be amazed at how many people know other people, and so forth. Publish enquiries on this forum and on the DBC facebook page. Bingo.....in a short while you will have your roster.  Oh, and don't forget to contact the Club's DA advisor.