1936 Dodge wing mirrors

Dodge Dee 2

I have tried in the UK to buy a wing mirrors  to fit onto the  doors of  my 36 Dodge Coupe and have tried a number mirrors made for British classics and none work . Does anyone have source of supplier or maybe have a pair I can buy from you . I am travelling into USA in the next 3 weeks so can arrange for it to posted to my last address in San Francisco before leaving back to UK 

See my photo  uploaded of the mirror position 

Also does anyone know of any Classic Car museums in the state Oregon  as we will be driving  down from  Seattle through Portland to San Fran and Yosemite 

Thanks

Farrol

Side mirror  postion.JPG

I don't know of any museums around where I live in southern Oregon, but you are welcome to stop by our place if you like. We live right off of the main freeway south from Portland to San Francisco (Interstate 5) in Phoenix, Oregon. I was the person who sent your rear spare tire cover to England a while ago. We are always open to visitors from the AACA. This guy used what they call, "peep mirrors" on his 1936 DB coupe. I know you don't want to mar up the paint surface, but these are the most commonly used aftermarket mirrors these days....https://www.google.com/search?biw=1056&bih=520&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=peep+mirror&oq=peep+mirror&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l3j0i5i30k1.210093.212690.0.213025.11.11.0.0.0.0.157.1637.0j11.11.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.11.1627...0i67k1.fR3tkS1OBlE

1936 DB coupe.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Keiser

Thanks for your response  - You must have sent the cover to a previous owner in UK - I would be be interested to hear the story how you came to send this heavy cover to UK .Thanks for  your offer to make contact when we are traveling in Oregon 

Can you send me your contact phone number and email to me at  farrol@breathe.com  or through private message service which I think this site has and I can ring you when we are on the road heading south to see if we can meet up 

Farrol