A TC Drive Day in Westlake Village/Mulholland Area

Okay, as some of you know, I'm pretty excited to welcome a 1990 16 valve TC in the coming weeks. I'm fortunate to live in a great area to DRIVE also. I'd love to invite anyone to join me for a Sunday drive just as soon as I get this baby in my garage. Currently working on installing a new Valve Cover Gasket, then it will be shipped to me. I'd estimate, if there are no other issues to deal with, I'll have it in about 4 weeks. I've got a 40 mile or so drive that I'm planning, and I'd love to have some TC owners join me! Some pics and info about the drive: Portrero/Hidden Valley, up Westlake Blvd to Mulhulland, then down to PCH and up Encinal Canyon back to Westlake. It should be magnificent and lend to some great photo ops, and lunch at the Stonehaus, a really cool place for food and a beer. (or a coke if you're driving far).   Just putting it out there to check out interest. I'll do it alone, but why? :) Drop a note if you're interested and I'll keep you up to speed on when the TC comes home.

e6eb61060ccc0ead7885f39bcc4444ad.jpg

images.jpeg

portrero.jpg

I put about 45 Miles on my Yellow 90 TC this weekend, on the road at 615 just as the sun came up, down to Cars and Coffee in San Clemente(there were 400+ cars.)  I ended up answering lotsa questions about the TC.  Then the back roads back to Mission Viejo, couple stops at Home Depot and Greenthumb Nursery.  Good morning to have the top down and a smooth powerful car.B)

• Like 2