Why won't title cancel out after viewing?

I asked this in the general section, too....Whenever you click on a title to a section and go into a post, that post or title cancels out or "gets dim" to show that you have viewed the latest post or part of a thread. For some reason starting this morning, the "Photos and Video" section will NOT go dim or cancel out. I have clicked on the "Mark all as read" script and every title goes dim except for that title. Is there something in the software that can fix it? I keep seeing the bold title there and it will NOT go away. I hope this makes sense. And I just noticed that the "Mark forum as read" text comes back even though there are no new posts or replies....

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Hi keiser

I just did a "Mark all as read" and every post and forum was marked (dim) as read.  I did this in Firefox.  I then logged into the forum with IE and Chrome and all of the forums still showed as read.  Firefox is moving away from allowing browser extensions and the last update implemented some of these changes.  This update gave me some issues with some websites.  To fix the problem I finally uninstalled Firefox and then did a fresh download and install.

I rely on this feature a lot also as I mark everything as "read" each time I leave the forum. - Bob

• Like 1