2016 Hershey Fall Meet - nearly 400 photos

Kenneth Carr

Our club, the Westerly-Pawcatuck Region AACA, attended the 2016 Hershey Fall Swap Meet.

I posted nearly 400 photos on our website and just recently noticed this forum. If you want my

perspective on what to expect please visit the 2016 Hershey Gallery page on our club site.

You will see our members having a good time and you will see plenty of cars and vendors.

Hershey is a vibrant and colorful spectacle that all car nuts should experience.

While you visit our site please feel free to check out other areas too. Although our primary blog

section is open to members only (some folks prefer that) we recently began a second blog

in tandem with the 'members only' version. 

Brassy Bob.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you so much for posting this, I looked at all the photos, wonderful.

Let's hope the weather for the 2017 Hershey is as good as it was in 2016 for those of us that were there from

tuesday thru Saturday.

15 hours ago, Walt G said:

Thank you so much for posting this, I looked at all the photos, wonderful.

Let's hope the weather for the 2017 Hershey is as good as it was in 2016 for those of us that were there from

tuesday thru Saturday.

Thanks for checking out the photos, Walt. I agree about the weather. It was great except for show day. I really wanted to spend more time with the show cars but the rain did not encourage it.

• 3 months later...