WTB 1933 Rolls Royce Model 20/25 door latch spring

If it is a 1933 20-25 it is a coach built car... RR didn't supply bodies until after WWII. Thus, the door latch was made by an outside supplier to one of the many custom coach builders, so unless you know who built the body, and where they bought their door latches, you're stuck. On the other hand, it is a spring... it looks a lot like a motorcycle kickstarter return spring. I think this style is called a "clock spring". I looked into them at one time for something I was designing.

They are actually called "torsion springs." Put that in a google search and you will come up with dozens of hits. You have about zero chance of finding one as a "RR part" unless you can find a body of the same period, that happened to have the same latches, being broken up. But... there are a lot of spring companies and a spring is a spring. Neither RR or Hooper actually made them.  I'd take it out, measure it... take some photos and get busy asking. Fixing things like this takes imagination.

Thanks for the advice.  That is why this forum is so great.  When I restored my 47' Buick convertible, it was a little easier finding parts like these because they are the same across many years and models.  I actually had to replace the handle spring on both doors.  

When working on a custom coach car, coming here to ask if anyone else has had to replace something similar is much easier and helpful resources abound.

Matt