Wiring question

My 1932 Dodge Brothers DL originally came with a one piece coil/ignition switch.  It was long gone when I bought the car in 1965, replaced with a isolated ignition switch and a 6 volt coil hidden under the dash.  Now that I'm putting the car back together, I need to get the wiring straight.  Here is the wiring diagram for the original set-up...

wiring.thumb.jpg.71c7d294a62558f864533d5eaa39f571.jpg

I'd prefer not to drop a few hundred bucks for an original style coil, so my question is how do I wire the car with this non-original configuration?   I assume just about everything stays the same except for the coil area,

Where does the wire now coming off the coil to the gas gauge go?  The diagram doesn't show if this is the negative or positive coil terminal, but I assume it's the negative since it's feeding power to the gauge..  Does it just stay the same or do I need to run it off something else?

This is a positive ground car.  Does the small wire from the coil to the distributor come off the negative or the positive coil terminal?

Where do I run the two wires coming off the non original ignition switch?

I have an original pattern wiring harness from Rhode Island Wiring, so I'm going to have to add a few wires under the dash to make this work.

Needless to say, I'm an idiot when it comes to wiring.

Basic and simple.  Using your diagram, probably take power from the ammeter to the ignition switch, other terminal on the ignition switch one to the coil one to your gas gauge  Low tension wire from the coil to the condenser on the distributor.