Memorial Day Car Show, Norwich N.Y.

cutlasguy

I was there on Saturday as well.  Spent most of the day in the swap meet picking.  A few good things including a lens for my Fog king fog light on the Cord for $20.  It actually came with the whole light but I only really wanted the lens.  

Did anyone get the price on the 40's Buick Convertible in the Car Corral?  

HAs anyone ever been on Sunday?  I hear that is the day for original cars.  I always wanted to go but picking between the two, the swap meet wins. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been attending this show since 1982.  It was an excellent show for some of unusual makes of cars attending.  The flea market along with crafters took up all the spaces at the fairgrounds.   As attendance and vendors dropped off it went to a two day show from a Sunday only show.  Now it is street rods and modern cars on Sat and antique cars on Sunday.  On Sat the flea market is crowded tho the crafters have dropped off and there are not as many vendors as the old days.  75% of the vendors leave after Sat and the Sunday crowds are pretty sparse.  If it's Flea market you want, go Sat.  If you want to see some great older and unusual cars go Sunday.  If you have the time do both days.