parts suppliers

Recently tried to order parts for my rallye through Year One. Found their service very poor so looking to take my lengthy parts list elsewhere. Can anyone recommend a good supplier?

I have used Year One numerous times over the past 15 years and I also don't find them to be what they once were. Service and pricing are terrible. What Fusick can't help with, try OPG. They have great service and superior pricing to YearOne.

I find most parts I try to obtain through Year1 are back ordered and their prices are <BR>absurd. Example -OAI vacuum diaphram Y1 $165.<BR>Fusick $69. Need I say more?

• 5 years later...

Depending on what you're looking for, I've had really good luck with Ames Pontiac. For my full-sized '61-62 Olds I was able to get things that weren't in the Fusick catalog, but happened to be compatible with Olds. I never thought I'd be able to replace the channels at the bottom of my door glass, but they had 'em. Their tech guys are very helpful & answer email right away.

I have had good service from Paddock and OPG, Fusick is good too, but limited in hard parts, good for carpet and upolstry etc. Year one used to be good too but, has gotten exspensive. Hemmings is always a good referance source of yards and suppliers. Happy hunting, Mike