67 Delta 88 4dr for parts

I am parting out a 67 delta 88. I am using the engine and tranny but all other parts must go. The car has no rust all body parts are in good condition. Chrome has surface rust. The car has power windows that all work, original hub caps, am radio, perfect dash and I believe a posi rear end. It also has a dealer hang on air system that is all there. The compressor is free but the belt was removed. This air system would probably mount right into a non-air cutlass.

• 1 month later...

Rear bumper is different between 88/98, but 1967-68 Ninety Eight use the same rear bumper. Not easy to find now as they rust from the inside.<P>1967 front bumper center section interchanges between Delmont 88 and Ninety Eight (parklights in bumper). Delta 88 uses a different center section without parklight openings. The right and left bumper extensions are the same on all full size.

Sorry the bumpers are not the same. This one has a dent in it anyway. Let me know if there are any other parts you need. The master cylinder is good on the car but I would think that part is still available through a parts store.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...