1988 Cutlass Supreme Classic "Last Edition"

My guess is that they were "special edition" models done by the "local" Oldmobile advertising group. In Chiucago we had the GMO's (gallant men of olds) for many years and also did some special edition badging for other promotions here at the store.<P>Glenn...do u want me to pursue the issue of the website and using you as the moderator at the Lansing meeting or is it fait accompli! I had hopes that clay would do a story in JWO this past issue but it did not make it....I am going to contact him again and see if I should or you shoud write it.<P>I can almost gaurantee that 90% of the club members do not really know of the Discussion Forum site.

Steve, I sent Pat a note of congratulations and mentioned that I was willing to moderate this site. Haven't heard back but he's bound to be busy. <P>Yes- bring that up in the Lansing membership and board meetings. As much effort as it took on your part to even get them to participate- they may not even see a need for a moderator since I doubt people will get as fractious on here as they do on the AACA DF, but someone needs to be a liaison with the National to get word out on shows and activities and answer questions about the Club. I don't want to bow out of working for the club completely. It's been a large part of my life since I joined way back in 1982 and I need to let some things pass and get involved again.<P>Plus I'm tired of watching the Burick crowd wax our asses on here! grin.gif" border="0 Surely we should be as active as they are!<P>Figured the "Last Edition" might have been a marketing group car. There's two in Mid Atlantic Chapter. Nice cars and truly the end of an era.

Steve and Glen I could bring this up in the board meeting too. I would think they would be more than happy to have Glen do this .