1929 Olds Convertible

Steve Moskowitz

I will have pictures later.  This is a former Cars & Parts cover car.  Dual sidemounts, rumbleseat.  Orange and brown and some of you may remember the car from the 80's.  I bought it for $25K from pictures....big mistake as you think I would know better but you know the old car lust.  It was not worth that number.  I have bought some parts, had some rechroming done and acquired literature.  It ran when I put it in the garage and I will have it in running condition if someone is interested.  Not crazy about selling it but I have a space problem and time problem.  I would like to restore it in a different color scheme but between my other cars and vintage racing (and of course I still work) it is time to give the car a good home.  If at all interested give me a shout. aaca1@aaca.org  Can't believe I am making this post! 

Yes, I agree the car needs a better color scheme.....someone commented to me lately that there were certain "fads" in painting old cars in the 70's and 80's, he was looking at my cream colored '38 Packard and saying EVERYONE painted them that color at that time!  Hope you find it a good home...

olds.jpg