Solution to wire connections at light switch?

Beltfed

I am in the process of trying to 'button up' the instrument cluster (two years late).  As you know, getting into this area is a real bear so I want to be done with it for this lifetime.  The headlight switch connections are not as solid as I prefer.  With what I think are Ford male wire connectors plugged into the top female sockets, the connections are somewhat loose.  I'm unsure if I need to put new connectors on the wire ends or figure out a way to tighten the female socket.  The question is...is there a way to tighten the female socket (please, no wisecracks).  Thanks.

Back in 96 the lite switch on the 38 fell apart  but I was able to fit a replacement which had bolt  on solder lugs.  A bear of a job getting under there. A year later I fitted a complete new wiring loom, To accomplish this I removed the complete seat frame, the center column, the gear [shift] lever and steering wheel. Threw down a mattress and pillow  and spent the next 3 or 4 weeks under there. Just recently I needed to replace the temp. gauge, removed both  glove boxes ash tray  radio controls and used a mirror to locate the 3 x  7/32 nuts holding the speedo assembly  unit which houses the temp gauge. It also exposes the lite switch  terms. That's another way of getting in.