YouTube Car Video's

hullinger

I've always been a vintage car enthusiast.  As an example, I spent about 15 years doing a full restoration on a 1958 Dodge Coronet.  During those years restoring that car, I had wanted to buy so many other cars but couldn't due to financial reasons.  A few years ago I sold that Dodge and made a commitment to start buying and enjoying all of those other cars that were on my bucket-list.  I also made the commitment to not get too attached to any of those cars, to drive and enjoy them often, but only for a year or so then sell, buy another, sell, and so on.  In order to memorialize my purchases and experiences I started making simple slide show video's and posted them to Youtube.  My feeble early video attempts have progressed and I like to think the quality has improved as well.  I would like to invite you to take a look at my Youtube channel, browse through some of the video's showing the cars, trucks, vans and burnouts and see if there is anything interesting to you.  I would also invite feedback as well since these video's are my simple attempt at expanding the hobby, sharing with others and documenting my experiences.

So, if you have a moment take a look.  If you like what you see then let me know.  If there are things you wanted to see or a way to improve then let me know that too.  I'm interested to hear the good and bad in order to improve. 

Thank you,

Chris

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwmsQuw9NHD-OlB3XoW14XQ

Hey Chris,

Saw your post about the Corvair van video, then saw this post & figured I'd reply here.  Watched a few of your videos already ... & from what I've seen, very nice.  I've bookmarked your Channel to take a peak at more of them when I have time later. :)

Cort, www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pig&cowValves.paceMaker * 1979 Caprice Classic + 81mc

"Every song, another scene" | Dierks Bently | 'Every Mile A Memory'