54 Special parter in Seattle, not mine

MrEarl

Looks too good to part out but that's what the ad says, the ol girl still has the original dog dish hub caps on her. Looks like the 264 was replaced with a later year 322 with 4bbl.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/5751926513.html

NOW PARTING OUT 1954 BUICK 4 DOOR CALL SOUTH HILL AUTO WRECKING 253-841-0143

01515_7fdzJsyLGp4_1200x900.jpg00X0X_jhllcQBgDPn_1200x900.jpg

00Y0Y_3BwTbixnL0N_1200x900.jpg

00x0x_iuWa9cVPQKK_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

That's the same yard I bought my new passenger side window from. He's got a 56 Special out there, too, that is nothing but a shell and rear end. Picked the glass up for $100 (only place that had one, frame still good), was advertised as perfect. Got home, washed it, and a BB shot was filled in with permanent marker...

The glass on that 54 is in perfect condition, but the interior is really bad (see door panels). I wanted some stuff off the engine, but when he says "parting out" he means "car sold with the whole driveline complete". He's also very unreasonable, if wanting $300 for a rear end that doesn't have the front shaft seal in place and won't open it up is any indication. The pictures don't do the body damage justice and I'm surprised the hood was able to close - probably an old photo. The power steering pump is also missing.

• Like 2