1913 Buick touring sandiego craigslist

Thanks for posting. You find such great stuff!. I called on one Identical to this one advertised on the HCCA website from Ontario CA. He was asking $20,000 and said he could not start it car because of a broken shoulder so he did not know if it still could run. He also said he bought it as a business opportunity to rent out for weddings and movie work.

The photos he showed were when it was on a trailer and did not get the pictures I asked for. (I asked for some shots with the top up, undercarriage and engine.) Same colors with vinyl upholstery as the ones he sent me. It may be the same one????  Although this one does look pretty nice even in incorrect colors.

The 1913-31 here in PA I offered $15,000 because it did not run, there was a hinted problem with 2nd gear, the clutch was stuck at the time. Also it had a very deteriorated 60 year old restoration with vinyl upholstery. At least the car was in its correct colors (off white with black fenders and correct pin striping),They were holding out for $20,000. I found out that they sold it to someone in western PA. That person spruced it up and went to take it on tour. The first day they lost 2nd gear entirely. I do like to check up on the cars I was not successful on buying to see all the fun I missed.

52727742-700-0[1].jpg

• Like 1