WTB 1931 Buick model 50 straight 8 engine or parts.

I have some 1932 Buick 50-series engines and engine parts. I don't think I have a complete engine to sell, but I do have several engines that have everything below the cylinder head. They have been sitting indoors and long time, probably stuck but can be reconditioned. I also have several extra 50-series oil pans. No extra spark plug covers. I have no idea where you are located since you don't tell that, but if you can't come to pick this stuff up in person, it will be very expensive to ship, due to the weight.

Pete Phillips

Leonard, Texas

pphillips922@earthlink.net

Thanks Pete for getting back with me. I live in Ohio. So far I have had no luck finding what I need to put mine back together so hearing that you have some parts is great. Getting them picked up may not be a problem either as I have been trying to decide what to do with some of my vacation time. I guess the next thing to is figure out what you have and what you are going to need for it and then I can make arrangements to come see you. My email is ffemt454@outlook.com

Here are a couple of photos of the extra 1932 50-series Buick engines that I have. One is still in the car, extremely low miles (about 10,000 miles before being parked in a shed at start of World War Two, but it is stuck). Cylinder head and the hang-on items have been removed, but I have enough parts to make this a complete engine, or will sell as-is. The other engine is complete, out of the car, does turn over but is unrestored. Located in my shop in Bonham, Texas, about 70 miles northeast of Dallas.

Pete Phillips

Buick Club of America member #7338

IMG_3460.JPG

IMG_3461.JPG

IMG_3462.JPG