I have some pricing questions about my 1989 buick lesabre

Guest khoft1223

Guest khoft1223

I own a 1989 Buick Lasabre, just wondering on how much it is worth, it has 93k miles, the passanger window does not work, it has the 3800 V6 motor, if you have any idea about the price or need any more informaion, email me at ftf1223@hotmail.com ,Thank you!

As it happens, I was looking at values of '89 LeSabres just a couple months ago. 

There's a lot of unknowns here, but assuming average condition, the car has a trade in value of about $500, and a street value of about $1500.  If you were buying one from a car lot and we're getting some sort of warranty, or the thing is just in exceptional condition (garage kept, only driven on Sundays, etc...), it could be as high as $2500 - but that would be an extremely rare exception. Maybe 3% of cars would fall into that class. 

• Like 1

Guest khoft1223

Hi all, thank you all so much for the information, it is the two door versions, i was just curios on the price because i bought it as my first car for only $450 and was wanting to know what it actually goes for, Thank you all so much!

Guest khoft1223

it only has 93k miles so im hoping it last me through college, im doing some fixing later when i start school