Dynaflow 1956

Guest giorgio buick56

Guest giorgio buick56

I write from Italy , I buick special 1956 with change Dynaflow 1342992-2 , this change does not march in D scale is correct ?

thanks and sorry for my english

Giorgio

hi, I write from Italy , I buick special 1956 with change Dynaflow 1342992-2 , this change does not march in D scale is correct ?

DSC00697.JPG

Guest giorgio buick56
thathanks of the table , I am attaching photos of the codes that I have, I have no lettersnksthanks of the table , I am attaching photos of the codes that I have, I have no letters othanks of the table , I am attaching photos of the codes that I have, I have no lettersf 
thanks of the table , I am attaching photos of the codes that I have, I have no letters
the table , I am attaching photos of the codes that I have, I have no letters

IMG_4186.JPG

Just remember those Dynaflow  has only 2 gears L=Low first gear and D=Drive  the second gears ,this D gear will not change if you have the level in possition  D just becuse there are no more gears on Dynaflows those years!

Leif in Sweden.

Dynaflow koder..jpg

6 hours ago, giorgio buick56 said:

Thanks  , I will come to find in sweden to pay you to drink.

Ciao

I just really love the way this was translated... There's a lot of things I'd like someone to pay me to do!

In retrospect, I guess Giorgio was asking if the 1956 Dynaflow changed gears in drive (D), to which we know the answer was 'No.'  Did I get that right, or am I still lost in the translation?

Guest giorgio buick56
On 24/6/2016 at 10:44 PM, SpecialEducation said:

I just really love the way this was translated... There's a lot of things I'd like someone to pay me to do!

In retrospect, I guess Giorgio was asking if the 1956 Dynaflow changed gears in drive (D), to which we know the answer was 'No.'  Did I get that right, or am I still lost in the translation?

No change in transmission with the level in D posission

2 beers for you , I'll look in Senigallia

http://www.summerjamboree.com/