1930 Buick Coupe on ebay,Whats it worth?

papafarms

I assume you are looking at the car that needs to be completed? I think the NADA is in the ballpark, but that's for a ready-to-drive car. My initial thoughts are that you will likely have more money in this car when it's finished then you would be able to sell it for. The car in the post is missing quite a few parts. The seller states that he has lots of them, but what is potentially missing is what would scare me. The car has one side mount fender on the drivers side and a non-side mount of the passenger's side. Based on the rear bumper and the holes on the side, it looks like it should have them. The seller does have extra fenders, but which kind? And if he doesn't have the side-mount hardware, I suspect that would be hard to find. Some parts are available through Bob's, other can be tough to find. It took me over a year to find a fan pulley for my '30. At a minimum, I'd want to look over what is there to get a sense of what you might be in for. This could be a fun project, but the economics of it are hard to feel good about.

Edited by Buick64C (see edit history)
  • Like 1