1935 KC/L air cleaner

Guest DodgeKCL

Guest DodgeKCL

Does anybody know for sure what the air cleaner looked like on my KCL? The manual I have does not have one of those black and white renderings of the chassis and engine like the CHRYCO manuals of the period usually did. I now have 2 air cleaners including one I bought today that someone had written many moons ago on it  1935 DODGE. It,s the same as the one Ive had all these years but 2X as high.

Edited by DodgeKCL (see edit history)

I have two pictures from my 35 second series KCL.  One is from before restoration and one is after.  I didn't do the restoration myself so I can't say that the original was used in the restoration, but I assume so.

myaircleaner.jpg

myOrigAirCleaner.jpg

Guest DodgeKCL

Thanks for the reply. Your engine looks very much untouched. You even have the '35 generator with the first "voltage only" regulator on it (no current control). I don't have either. But your air cleaner looks nothing like either of mine. Can I take a photo of my 2 air cleaners and send them to you and have you post them on this thread? My posting ability stopped about 5 years ago and I can no longer put up any photos. The site administrator is no help.    

• 1 month later...