For sale 1929 Peerless 4=dr. sedan

Hupp36

I  was  showing  my  friends  1927  Pierce  Arrow when a  gentleman told  he  owned a 1929  Peerless that  had  been  fully  restored. He  said  he  liked the  car  but  had  too many  cars. He  said  that  he  would sell it  for  $65,000. Here is  his  name  and  phone  #  Anthony Gonsalves  401-486- 6530. He did  not  have  a pic  to  show  me so  i  do not  know  what the  car  looks  like. Just  trying  to  help  a  fellow antique car  person.

Thanks Hupp36 for the data on the '29 Peerless for sale. Neat story...were you showing your Pierce at a car show? Filling in the blanks will improve sellability.

YEAR....OWNER...............PHONE.............PRICE....COUNTRY..........STATE/PROV....6-61/6-81/6-91/8-125....BODY STYLE......COLOR

1929/Anthony Gonsalves/401-486-6530/$65,000/_ _ _ USA _ _ _/Tampa, FLORIDA/...........Model Six-81 ....4-Door Sedan ..._ _ _ _ _ _

It really is helpful to receive information like this. Most likely Mr. Gonsalves has a Peerless none of us know about.

Thank you

Jeff

*** I talked to Mr. Gonsalves on the phone briefly and learned it's a 6-81. ***

Edited by jeff_a (see edit history)

I  do  not  know  any  more  than  I  posted. You  will need to  call the  owner listed .Oh,  yes,  he lives in  Tampa  Fl. I  told  him  about  the  AACA Forum  that  he  could  list  his  car on  with  Pic  & the  model. If  he  does  not,  I will try to  call  him and get  some  of the  information you  asked  about.   And  yes,  I was  showing the Pierce.

I  was  on the  phone  with  the  owner  and  he  is  going to  send me  some  pic  by  regular  mail. The  pic  should  tell  me the  model, if  not  some  one on  the  forums  may  know. Oh  by  the  way  the  Pierce  is  not  mine,  I  am  just the  lucky  guy  that  gets  to  drive  and  show  it.