26 dodge wood top bows

mrcaug

Looking for a template or to buy the wood.

In another post I saw that Machinst Bill was going to make a pattern.  I'd like to get a copy of the pattern or to buy a set of the wood pieces

Any help getting me a pattern or a person that will make the wood, would be appreciated.

My wood has been replaced with 2x4 frame and 1x8 top pieces and it all so rotted that I can not touch it.  Also no idea of how much it should stick up above the metal if at all.

thanks

MRCAUG

Guest Power Wagon Guy

Anyone looking for Wooden Top Bow or Top Sockets for Dodge Brothers Cars:

Contact: John's Enterprises (John Boorinakis) (530) 885-4956 or  www.topsockets.com

John is located in Auburn, California (East of Sacramento). He not only has the CORRECT sized "Steam-Bent" bows, but can also make the  appropriate

Top Sockets that are rare and hard to find.

John is a good guy and easy to work with - you can't deal with a more honest person

Took me 10 years to find wood good enough to make measurements from. A street rodder had a low miledge Coupe stored indoors since the 40's. He went with a steel roof and I went home with 90 year old firewood!

I haven't taken measurements yet but am planning to do so later this year. Life seems to get in the way.

I planned on drawing them up, CNC mill to shape, and sell kits to the 5 people in the world that need them! (It might be less than that)

Bill