Jack and Handle

Ron Lawson

HI every one, seeing that I am unable to do any physical work at present ( Shoulder reconstruction) I am trying to track down bits and pieces for my 2249 SENIOR If any one has an original jack and handle that they could post a photo of that will give me some idea of what to look for Thank you  Ron

RON, JBed has written several articles about jacks for the club magazine. They would be included in the CD of old magazines for sale in the club store.  While no one has been able to find an original jack for the four cylinder cars that I know of later jacks do exist. I have pictures of my original jack for '29 DA, I will have to check if it's the same for Seniors. 

Thank you but it appears that the DA jack is not the same If the parts book is right there was a jack specific for the 2249 / 51 /52 and DB  With the Senior models being much thinner on the ground here in Australia than in the U.S. I can only hope that one day one will turn up  I have found 3 open ended wrenches as well as the hub wrench I had to make a starting crank handle from two others that I had (thanks to Dick Perry for the measurements) and I found an oil can yesterday

Two more items were added to the collection yesterday 1 being a period correct wooden handle screwdriver and a Zirk type grease gun  Still need a jack and handle, a wheel nut wrench to fit 5/8 nuts Gosh if I only knew what they looked like Is the wheel nut wrench a brace type or a T handle  All help and photos are appreciated.  Thanks Ron