Neville Steering Wheel catalog ?

HarryLime

Does ANYONE out there have a catalog for Neville wheels ? What letter-number stamped on the wheel fits what make/model car ? Buying a wheel on line is a crapshoot even if the seller has Moxie enough to know how to measure the hole center and recognize a tapered hole. My search online is limited to ads from trade papers listing cars they made wheels for, but not specific enough for numbers. These wheels are so popular a listing would benefit many shoppers trying to find a wheel for their specific car.  Thank you

• 5 months later...

23hack,

That would be a very helpful find! I've used Neville fat man steering wheels on several of my cars, primarily Kissel kars from the 20's. Neville made 17 inch and 18 inch wheels and the 18's work better in the Kissels. In all cases I had the center holes drilled out and sleeved to fit the tapered small Kissel steering shaft, since all those that I acquired had straight four-keyway holes. If you find a catalogue or table to help identify which Nevilles fit which cars, please let me know!

Thanks, RON

11889479_10153473607322209_4977214331455135963_n.jpg