Headlights are alive

alini

What I love it the way you dragged somebody out there to see your work. I cannot tell you have many times over the years I've dragged my wife out the garage to see whatever it is that I've just done. It's a pride thing. Sometimes  she'll just give me the "whatever" look which translates into "that is very boring to me".  Other times I get the "monkey looking at a clock look", which translates into "what the hell is that thing anyway?" But every once and a while, I get that same look you got in your video. That look translates into "Hey, not sure how you did that or even what it is, but it's pretty cool". PRL

She came out because she was curious why I came in and grabbed my phone. I don't bring my phone in the garage unless for video or taking pictures. So she knew something was up but not what. She leaves me alone in the garage and just knows I'm rebuilding the car and stoops in everyonce in a while surprised how much I've done and how nice things look. She isn't allowed in while I'm doing a lot. She seems to end up injured somehow when she gets too close