Making It Mandatory To Add For Sale Or Want To Buy To Your Add

The Forums are hard to navigate through if people do not stating they are looking for something or selling something. Is there a way to make it mandatory to add For Sale or Want To Buy before posting a add. For my self I have been able to help members by selling them parts knowing the adds they listed had the Want To Buy in front of it. That my two cents worth. Thanks!!! mribbich@wi.rr.com

Marv.

• Like 1

Good two cents worth Marv. I think part of the problem may be that users aren't aware of the Topic Tags options of adding the prefixes "For Sale" or "Want to Buy". IE Click in the "Topic Tags" space below the Topic Title and the options of "For Sale" or "Want to Buy" will appear...click the one relevant to your post. I see that the AACA Buy/Sell guidelines thread hasn't been updated to address how to do that so I wonder if perhaps more changes may be coming?

I would add that in addition to your request I personally would like to see it mandatory that a price be given and that if possible with the new software, a line be added for that in the post.