WTB: road rally Wildcat center caps

TheRev

You are looking for `64 or `65 if your center hole is exactly 2" in diameter. Starting in `66 the center hole was larger at 2 and 1/8th.

Tom Mooney

Thanks Tom.  That helps.  BTW - do you know what the correct color would have been for the wheel - I have read that 64-65 was silver/gray, and then black after that.  These wheels have clearly been repainted and are black now.

Thanks Tom.  That helps.  BTW - do you know what the correct color would have been for the wheel - I have read that 64-65 was silver/gray, and then black after that.  These wheels have clearly been repainted and are black now.

`64 web color was a dirty silver, `65 thru 67 1/2 was charcoal gray, 67 1/2 up to `70 was black.

Tom

Here is an ad that runs in the Bugle every month.  Perhaps it can help.

Wheel center cap reproductions for Skylark/GS, Riviera, Electra and Wildcat chrome wheels (1965–1978): Reproduction lug nuts available. BCA #33885.Visit www.buickcenters

Here is an ad that runs in the Bugle every month.  Perhaps it can help.

Wheel center cap reproductions for Skylark/GS, Riviera, Electra and Wildcat chrome wheels (1965–1978): Reproduction lug nuts available. BCA #33885.Visit www.buickcenters

Yes thank you.  I have spoken to Mitch at Buick centers, the 66-70 center caps will work by simply changing the retaining clip so I am going that route as I cannot find a set of 64/65.