Help on brake conversion

After losing my brakes four times (fuses once, accumulator twice, who knows this time), I've decided to convert my brakes per Hemi's article on Allpar.  I've asked my mechanic to use new parts, but he is having trouble finding the proportioning valve.  All of the sources I've tried tell me that an '89 Lebaron does not have a proportioning valve.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

After losing my brakes four times (fuses once, accumulator twice, who knows this time), I've decided to convert my brakes per Hemi's article on Allpar.  I've asked my mechanic to use new parts, but he is having trouble finding the proportioning valve.  All of the sources I've tried tell me that an '89 Lebaron does not have a proportioning valve.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

So, go to a junkyard and get what you need.

YOU MUST GET THE BRAKR PEDAL ARM THAT SWINGS, under the dash. Swipe the brake booster if you want a sample or want to use it. You must also get a master cylinder for 4 wheel disc brakes. Take the one from the car if you want a sample

The proportioning valve and all the brake lines should also be gotten from the donor car.

This "wanting new parts" should only pertain to the MASTER CYLINDER and maybe the BOOSTER.

Did you see my article at ALLPAR.com? Just click on the links provided on this page you are reading.

Simply, there are NO NEW parts you need but the ones I mentioned.

Hemi,

Thanks for your quick reply - I kind of suspected that was the situation and appreciate your confirmation.  Had hoped that a "new" proportioning valve could be obtained, but won't waste time on that approach any longer.

Thanks again