Can someone recommend an all weather car cover?

Guest ChristyOz

Guest ChristyOz

I am looking for a car cover for my TC. Can someone please recommend? Also, I am looking for the little plastic piece that covers the metal gas lever on the driver's side.

Thanks for any help!

I bought a Carcapsule. Super happy with it. Its not really a portable cover but when the cars in it I dont worry about bugs, mice, mold/dampness, dust or dirt. It also protects the car from things banging against it. Does not take any noticeable power. Bought it mostly to store the car in the winter (Northern MIchigan) and to deal with my mouse issues. Now I keep it in there when ever I not driving. Putting in and out is a little tedious but not too difficult. I even spray the fans filter with air freshener....work so nice.

-Scott

carcapsule.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know if a plastic cap for the fuel tank release lever is available. Pretty easy to make one from a small piece of hardwood ( 1"x1"x1/4" ) Cut a recess in the back of the wood to fit the metal handle. Round the edges, stain it the colour you want, and glue it on. I used a piece of oak door stop. Looks great.

Guest alfieri

C-OZ     I do believe, if I understand correctly,.... what you're looking for in the way of a car cover,    you will find it at Pep-Boys Auto Supplies.  Make sure you request the  '100% water proof '  ( not water resistant )  car cover.   They come in various sizes.    The TC is:       length  175.8       width  68.5       height  51.9        RE: fuel lever trim.  www.arizonaparts.com  should have the original lever you're looking for. 

Edited by alfieri (see edit history)