62' Olds V-6 Aluminum Block Engine

streets

I am just about to pick up a pair of these engines. They are out of a 1962 Mar Mac cabin cruiser (yacht.)<BR>They have also been rebuilt & not installed.<BR>Can anyone please tell me if tese are the same engine(s) used in the 1961-63 Olds Special Sport Coupes? I will have the engine numbers tomorrow. <BR>thanx

street<BR>asked one of buddys at work about the engines and he said that if they are a matched set for a "60" wooden boat ,that one of the engines would run backwards ,he had a 40" boat with twin 327 chevys and said port side ran clockwise other ran counter-clockwise I myself dont know much about boats , maybe another boat owner will clear this up shocked.gif" border="0

thanx aoc thats interesting and seems to make sense, but maybe those outdrives??? rolleyes.gif" border="0 take car of that. They did come out of a 26' wooden titanic. The owner is still around & I'll ask.<BR>If they are stock Buick engines (car,)they will wind up on ebay or Hemmings. What do you think one is worth rebuilt? I took the whole boat for the engines & trailer. <BR>The boats going to meet my chain saw frown.gif" border="0 .<p>[ 04-22-2002: Message edited by: streets ]