1928 26S Parts Needed

Need the following-Spare tire holder; Rear bumper; Golf Door hinge & lock; cast end pieces for sunvisor; windshield brackets; catch device for top of door to help keep it in position. Various other parts. <P>Contact<BR>afkelley6@aol.com<BR> confused.gif" border="0

Oh Wow! 1928 Buicks. I had several back in the late 'forties, early 'fifties. drove them for every-day transport and liked them very much indeed. Easy to tell a Standard from a Master. The Standard has two-bar bumpers and the Master has three-bars. Lift the engine hood and Master has vee fan belt, and the Standard Six a flat fan belt. Sorry to say I have no parts available. I think there is a nice original owner's manual covering both models, buried somewhere in my archives.

Witty remarks? you must be referring to someone else.........<BR>Seriously though, I'm guessing your 28-26 is a standard 6 not a master.<BR>There is a yahoo discussion group about '20's Buicks started by the fellow who wound up with my old 27-20, my daily driver for 12 years, it is called 1927buicks@yahoogroups.com although not restricted to '27's an excellent source for parts and info.<BR>Best of luck, Carleton Hughes

Yes, it is a standard and if you can find the owners manual let me know. I would probably be interested in it.<P>Richard L. Kelley