1937 Buick series 80 phaeton convertible

Guest beardhobbs@cox.net

Guest beardhobbs@cox.net

Does anyone have a pattern or picture of the wood framing that attaches to the front windshield of my 1937 Buick Series 80 convertible top. I am missing the wood railing and need a pattern to remake the wood piece.

Beard.....

I am in the process of restoring my fathers 37 Roadmaster phaeton. Very soon we will be starting on the interior and top. My front bow has raised in the center so we will be repairing/replacing the front bow on our car. If you would like I would be happy to have the shop doing our work take pictures and measurements for you if you would like. Also if our guy has to make a new front bow I would be happy to get you in touch with him so he could let you know how much he would charge to make you a bow using my car as a pattern. Same goes for all of the interior parts. Let me know.

Robin

PS: where are you located?

Edited by 37_Roadmaster_C
spelling (see edit history)

Guest beardhobbs@cox.net

I am located in El Cajon, California which is just outside San Diego. I would be so appreciative if you could provide me with pictures, pattern or ultimately a contact to have one made for me. My 37 was a barn find in the California desert. I am doing a complete frame off restoration. Most of the wood was completely rotted. I think I have enough wood pieces to do the doors and the main frame rails. I have parts of the convertible bows, so I think I can remake them but the front piece is entire missing and I would be totally guessing if I tried to do it without a picture or a pattern. Thank you so very much for your offer of assistance. If you hear of someone with a spare rear seat, mine is missing and I am having a difficult time finding a replacement with the drop down arm rest. Beard Hobbs