Need two Victor 225 headgaskets.

OLD NOS Car head gaskets are offered regularly on Ebay's Auction site.<P>If you can't find some by going to ebay motors and doing a SEARCH on "MARMON"<P>Find a seller selling a lot of different ones<BR>and contact them directly to see if he has some unlisted ones.<P>If they think they do it would probably be GOOD INSURANCE to trace a copy of your existing one and send it to the seller to compare before sending any funds.<P>Good Luck !

If you can't find NORS gaskets, here's a suggestion for "revitalizing" old copper/asbestos gaskets.<BR>First, soak them in water. Probably for more than a day. <BR>Next, freeze them. This is supposed to expand the asbestos.<BR>Finally, dry them out.<BR>This was offered in a tech seminar at the AACA Annual meeting a few years ago. I haven't tried it, but it makes sense.<BR>It has to be better than just re-using the old gaskets.<BR>Also, a method was suggested for cleaning old gaskets: Use a solution of vinegar and salt with steel wool.<BR>Good Luck!! smile.gif" border="0

Re Bill's directions. They work perfectly. I have reused one of my Victor 615 gaskets (1930 Pontiac) three times using this method. The last time (3rd) was 5 years and 50,000 miles ago.<BR>Happy hobbying