1924 Dodge Brothers Coupe

Guest txphantom

Guest txphantom

Hello to everyone!

I'm new to AACA having just joined yesterday, but I have been working on a 1924 Dodge Brothers Coupe, full off frame restoration. It had been in the same family since 24 and last driven in 61. Had been left outside in the weather for some time and ruined the top and interior. I looking for someone who has pictures of how the top went together (with wood frame) and other pictures of how the interior was finished. I have added a picture of what she looked like the day she came home. She has now been to the blasters and been primed. Any comment will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dave

post-95582-143142354074_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Very cool car! You may want to scroll down to the Dodge and Dodge Brothers section of this forum and post your need there. You will find a LOT of help there. John

Guest txphantom
Welcome to the forum. Very cool car! You may want to scroll down to the Dodge and Dodge Brothers section of this forum and post your need there. You will find a LOT of help there. John

Thanks Keiser31, I didn't know they had a special section just for DB. I had looked over the forum before placing the thread, guess I'll stick to spectating.

Dave

Under the main "Forum" section, there are sections below for a lot of separate makes. No need to stick to spectating. It's a learning curve. We all had to go through it. It is perfectly o.k. to stay in this section, too. More people may see it being here.