Need some pictures of the inside of a 37 Dodge 1/2 ton

Guest boosted

Guest boosted

I need to see what the stock inside of my truck would have looked like back in the day. I want to finish the inside and need some good detailed photos of what it could have been.

you can email them to me at turbo6@bellsouth.net if you choose...

Thank you

Guest boosted

I have a round hole in the top of the dash in the center. It looks to have a square shaft in the middle and 2 screw holes for some kind of plate. I am wanting to know what this is for and if it is possible to buy what goes back there. My truck is just an old rat rod style truck buy I want to put the interior back together so the wife will enjoy riding in it.

You can see it in this picture.

post-97947-143142325745_thumb.jpg

Edited by boosted (see edit history)

Keiser is correct. You have the flip out crank handle for the windshield with a ring that bolts behind that handle. They are found on;

37-38 Dodge trucks from 1/2 ton to 3 tons

37 Chry Imp

37-38 Ply cars and trucks

37 Dodge cars

May be others, we own or have owned these veh mentioned that had this set up.

Guest boosted

Yes sir... And Merry Christmas..

Do you know of any print out there on the workings of the door lock meach, the window reg and the windshield crank that I may be able to buy or download?

My windows are shot and need to be replaced and rattle something bad, the drivers door will not open from the inside as the latch slips. And I tried turning the square part in the center of the dash with a window crank handle and it seems to be slipping also.. So I need to address these issues as well.