37 Buick 40 Special Straight 8

Guest SETEXAN

Guest SETEXAN

I have owned this car a few years and need to get to someone that has the passion to restore it or turn it into a driver. Its all there minus the wipers, grill emblems, and cig lighter. It has been sitting but ran and drove when I got it. I may go tinker with it and get it going? It is rusted in the trunk. The fenders are all straight and no body work on them that I can find. The interior once upon a time and was redone but all batting and springs still exist. My project was derailed due to a D......vorce.

I would suggest also sending this over to the Buick Forum for sale. Also would need information as to exact body style, mileage, asking price and location.

I have a 37-41 4 door sedan driver. (Looks like a used car from 1950). We were able to drive it to South Bend from central Pa. With the 1987 purchase price and the work done over the last 2 years I probably have over $25,000 in it. I could have bought some much nicer older restorations for about half that price.

Passion went a bit astray.

SETEAN,

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. Please review the Buy/Sell Forum rules and add the required information. That information and some photos will help you in your effort to find a buyer.

Buy/Sell Forums

IMPORTANT: Put either FS for "For Sale" or WTB for "Want to Buy" in the subject line along with the year, make and model.

EXAMPLE: FS - 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe

Please include the following information in the body of your post:

Year

Make

Model

Price

Description

Location (City, State, Country)

Contact Information (Name, Email and Phone)

EBAY URL if also listed on EBAY

Incomplete, overly commercial, or non-automotive related postings may be deleted without notice!