Master Six Parts

Steiger325

Hi. I am looking for some parts for a 26/47 Master Six, namely,

1. A complete distributor, ( or model number of original one , I am assuming it is a Delco )

2. Door glass , x 2 front

3. Original Bumpers ( think mine are aftermarket )

4. Dash Light switch assy

Shipping not a problem, I am genuine, this is scam free !

No doubt there will be more but that will do for a start ! Many Thanks

Edited by Steiger325 (see edit history)

Distributor complete D17046 same on all 1926-1927 Buicks.Door glass can be cutted by you lokal glass shop without problem.Most of the bumpers outside US are aftermarket I think,just becuse a lot of the ones I have seen has been made in Stockholm Sweden or in Kopenhagen Denmark for the Swedish market.Combination"Dash light Head light Ignition switch"assy D1289,try E-bay Motors.

Leif in Sweden.

Distributor complete D17046 same on all 1926-1927 Buicks.Door glass can be cutted by you lokal glass shop without problem.Most of the bumpers outside US are aftermarket I think,just becuse a lot of the ones I have seen has been made in Stockholm Sweden or in Kopenhagen Denmark for the Swedish market.Combination"Dash light Head light Ignition switch"assy D1289,try E-bay Motors.

Leif in Sweden.

Leif

Thankyou for this information, will continue the hunt for distributor a little easier now I have a Pt Number , I was trying to find the Delco Number preferably, which will be something like 633G Glass should not be much problem, and I guess new glass is going to have less scratches ! The bumper could just have been fitted later, as it is a California car which only came to England a couple of weeks ago. I have nearly worn my Ebay button out, but will just hang in there and keep looking, as you say something will show up if I am persistant, Thanks again Tim

Edited by Steiger325 (see edit history)

Many Thanks, That should clarify the hunt, doesn't mean they will drop off trees though ! I will investigate my 1930 one, if that would fit I'm sure I will have no problem. Tim

I have one from a 1929 Buick, inspected, cleaned, and painted that I am willing to part with if that will help.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou Leif for your help, I have actually found a reconditioned one in England ! Correct one for a '26. Some of us are born lucky !! however there is a lot of work to do before we make her growl. Body off now I think and get the hardware all reconditioned and sweet. I will keep you informed of progress. Cheers Tim