1934 Dodge DR

knobless

just adding a few pictures, before and after wood graining using existing colors, just grained over, looks not to shabby first hand at graining,,,also stripped painted front window frames, why would anyone paint them?????? oh well, grained dash, and a few other shots of what's left to do ....Plenty!!

post-70464-143142192436_thumb.jpg

post-70464-143142192448_thumb.jpg

post-70464-14314219245_thumb.jpg

post-70464-143142192451_thumb.jpg

post-70464-143142192454_thumb.jpg

post-70464-143142192456_thumb.jpg

post-70464-143142192458_thumb.jpg

I may have finally got a lead on those rear wind out window vents. A guy on ebay said "I know I can get the seal for the stationary one, but I would have to see or get a sample of what you have in order to see if I can match it for you. Give me a call to discuss at - 912-385-8551"

Probably being in the US it might be simpler if your able to contact him as he requires a sample of sorts. Not sure what you have but your probably in a better position to help than me.

Let me know if you do decide to contact him.

Cheers

Ian

I may have finally got a lead on those rear wind out window vents. A guy on ebay said "I know I can get the seal for the stationary one, but I would have to see or get a sample of what you have in order to see if I can match it for you. Give me a call to discuss at - 912-385-8551"

Probably being in the US it might be simpler if your able to contact him as he requires a sample of sorts. Not sure what you have but your probably in a better position to help than me.

Cheers

Ian

Yes, Ian I will defiantly contact him, I don't know about sending anything sample wise, but I will talk to him, had another guy contact me from this site, he said he was in UK ,must have read my thread that I was looking for 34 Dodge parts, but after 2-3 emails he asked what year car I had, I said if you read my thread you know the year, never heard back, may have been a scam , don't know I could not find his user name on here so.............

Cheers

Ian

He's checking waiting for him to get back to me.......