Slant six engine build

Guest 1930

I remember seeing a book maybe 15 years ago specifically geared toward re-building the slant six engine, I do not remember the author but I can just about still see the cover and it looks like it was written sometime in the 70s. I need this book, if anyone can help me with identifying the author or name of the book please let me know.

Maybe thats it, I tried to find a copy but amazon shows nothing, do you have a copy? I would like to see the front cover picture just to confirm its what I remember seeing. Thanks

Maybe thats it, I tried to find a copy but amazon shows nothing, do you have a copy? I would like to see the front cover picture just to confirm its what I remember seeing. Thanks
No, I don't have one. Actually, I got the info off of Amazon. (See link below.) They list the book, and say it's out of print with limited availability. I guess that means it might pop up from time to time.

Chrysler Corporation's Die-cast aluminum slant six engine (SAE): E. G Moeller: Amazon.com: Books

Yes I did see this and thanks for the lead. I have found these marketplaces list items like this purely to generate traffic to their site, who knows though, maybe someday they will have a copy.