32 model 67 two tone paint reveals

Guest wasjunk

Guest wasjunk

can anyone tell me where the paint colors are broke around the windows on a 32 model 67. the car was black and commodore blue when new

Guest wasjunk

thanks for the pictures, I am still not sure what is correct as both of these cars are done different. my concern is the area around the windows as to which reveal line should be used for the black, I have also seen some that are black all the way to the window

post-64276-143142119101_thumb.jpg

To the best of my knowledge, the attached photo has the correct reveals painted. There are many cars with some of the window reveals painted. I don't believe this to be correct. Mr Nixon's 32-67 is correct to the last detail. However, I don't have any photos that show reveals well as his car is blue with dark blue reveals.

Another area that is frequently not painted correct is the lower body reveal. The attached car photo is correct on the lower body reveal also. this lower reveal extends on out onto hood lower edge.

I have several hundred 32 Buick photos and there is a wealth of creativity in paint colors and schemes.

If you want confirmation of the correct paint scheme, I would contact Mac Blair. He wrote the BCA judging manual and has restored dozens of 32 Buicks.

Bob Engle

Guest wasjunk

I contacted Mac Blair and he is sending me the info by mail. He was very helpful and seems to have the most info on 32 Buicks of anybody that I have talked to.