ROCKNE 3 WINDOW COUPE WINDOW TRIM NEEDED

I have to assume, if your friend owns a Rockne, he/she has had the forethought to join the Antique Studebaker Club, and has been included in the Rockne Registry. There are only two or three hundred Rocknes extant in the world. Someone in that position cannot go it alone.

The Antique Studebaker Club : web site

The Antique Studebaker Club : Rocknes

A 3 window coupe is very rare.

I doubt that anyone ever parted one out.

You could possibly use some of a sedan but these would be shorter and you would have to lengthen these by welding in pieces from anther moulding.

It takes special skills to mig weld the thin moldings but I have seen it done by using a high frequency welder that does not require an arc to start.

I have a number of inside garnish moldings from 1931 Model 54 4 door cars that I stripped out but I am not sure if the profile is the same on the 1933 Rockne.

Robert Kapteyn

815 722 7262

post-75083-143142116633_thumb.jpg

Robert - Here some images of the trim on my Rockne Sedan, I am looking for trim for the passenger side, front and rear doors. Maybe your trim from the model 54 are the same or close? I can get you the dimensions if it will help....

If anyone needs them, I also have quarter window trim for the Rockne. I believe they are for a 5 window coupe because they are smaller than the trim on my sedan.

post-75083-143142116615_thumb.jpg

post-75083-143142116624_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...