BUYER BEWARE

Guest Roosenburg

Guest Roosenburg

I posted that I am looking for a 1937-39 Hudson Transmission. I received a reply on the forum asking me to email the person. I was then offered a complete transmission in good condition for $ 850 incl. shipment by FedEx or UPS, money to be sent by Western Union. As I did not quite see a transmission in a fedex envellope, I asked how many speeds it had and received the reply it was a five speed. Obviously the wrong answer.

The email address used by this bogus person is randdshelley938@gmail.com I have since received another request to email which sounds equally suspicious. I will post that address as well if it is also a bogus seller. Sad that a forum like this is surfed by con artists looking to make a quik buck.

Roosenburg,

What is the forum user name of the con artist? I can ban the user but I need the user name to do it. We take aggressive action to control spammers and scammers on this forum.

Guest Roosenburg

The forum name was drdr. Will keep you posted on the other one. Thanks for taking action so quickly, I was rather saddened that these kind of people go this far with their cons.

Guest bigdaddy01

I was also contacted by this person, he also used another user name and email address and you also banned that one as well. Sorry to hear this is happening. Makes things very untrustworthy.